2022年1月19日水曜日

I thought it was a temporary stability and self-solving, but later, the problem that the BIOS and OS did not boot again. gigabyte b560 aorus pro ax rev.1.0 Motherboard will be returned to Amazon.

I can't boot the BIOS and OS again. It wasn't the cause, but the automatic recognition of the motherboard wasn't working. The memory sticker says DDR4 3200, but the motherboard recognizes it as 2400, so I stabbed one and tried to match the profile of 3200, but it didn't start after that. I'm very poor now, I have almost no money, I'm unemployed and I have no income at all, so if I'm going to get a job, I can get a job, and I can afford it, I'll buy a new motherboard, CPU, and graphic board. First of all, I plan to purchase two types of base motherboards, Asrock's INTEL B560 and AMD's B550. CPU is 8 cores 16 threads, 65W, graphics are non-integrated CPU and graphic board is fanless and HDMI 4 port output

GT730-4H-SL-2GD5 [PCIExp 2GB]

I am planning to purchase https://kakaku.com/item/K0001388439/spec/
The graphic performance is not so high, but
Uma Musume
https://dmg.umamusume.jp/

Illusion Shrine
https://genshin.moonrabi.jp/

I think it is enough that the above GAME works in 4K or FULL HD.

The reason why the graphic board chose the one with HDMI 4 port output is that in the future, I would like to purchase a 42-inch LG monitor in 4K and enjoy WEB programming while using the 4-split function with the 4PBP function. ..

The above will be operated by ALL FANLESS.

WEB programmer
Cybozu Kintone Implementation Advisor
Windows 11 Installation Advisor (You can install it on your old computer by playing with the registry.)
Masahiro Ishizuka
090-7555-5011
norukia.jp@gmail.com
Skype live:cloud9slack

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿