2022年3月27日日曜日

Masahiro Ishizuka has been poor for a long time, with recruiting timing, so he prefers web interviews, telework, and remote work since he has no transportation costs.

Thank you for your help.


I'm a web programmer and IT consultant.

My name is Masahiro Ishizuka.

Although I have no experience, I would like to customize AWS, SATORI, KINTONE, Tablo, etc. in JavaScript (about 3 years of practice). In addition, I am also interested in planning management, marketing, owner-president positions, and advisory positions.

Please send me an email and I will reply with my resume and work history.

norukia.jp@gmail.com


Masahiro Ishizuka

My ancestor is a Japanese bush warbler named Wake Kiyomaro, 794.

He is a relative of the Emperor and was the person who proposed the transfer of the capital to Heian-kyo to the Emperor.

The founder of Kanto Milk, a lemon milk company in Tochigi, Utsunomiya Securities and Hotel Inageya.

Suejiro Wake was my great-grandfather.

Mr. Shiozaki of the Liberal Democratic Party is a relative.

Toru Ishizuka (Wake) is my grandfather.

Dori Ishizuka's foster parent is Kuhei Ishizuka.

His wife is a daughter of Asano Zaibatsu (Asano Cement).



090-7555-5011

http://aon.tokyo

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿