2021年12月31日金曜日

What to expect from APPLE and Microsoft.

Expectations for APPLE's MAC and Microsoft's Windows after 2022.

For MAC, I want NVMe SSD to be standard equipment, and even if it sleeps, it should be a shallow sleep state that can be started immediately instead of a deep sleep.


I want both MAC and Windows to become an OS that supports GPU multi-core, multi-thread, and SMT8 or later multi-thread rather than CPU. And I want the environment to be suitable for AI development.


I want Windows to be a LINUX kernel. Microsoft's long-held dream of DirectX and OPENGL


I want you to further promote the fusion of (WEBGL) and accelerate the integration.


I want both Microsoft and APPLE to accelerate the content business and trade and work from home.


I want people all over the world to make money by copying the profitable business model from all over the world like the German rocket Internet, translating and interpreting it into languages ​​all over the world, and making versions all over the world. However, I would like you to never forget the pursuit of the essence of the business, the kind and compassionate management, and the efficiency of operations such as IT and digitalization.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿