2023年2月15日水曜日

About Music Format.

Amazon music HD, which I listen to by downloading, is 192kHz, and online distribution is downgraded to 48khz 24bit, so in the future, I hope to use 384kHz 32bit, Auro-3D + MQA, which WOWOW is researching, and also the Tempest, which is being used in PS5, as a tribrid (hybrid). In the future, please make Tempest, which is used in PS5, a hybrid format, and make it the standard format for Amazon music HD, Youtube, U-NEXT, and Netflix, and make it the world's standard music format. And I2S (currently HDMI) for TV stations, 4K TVs, rear panel terminals on PCs, routers, landlines, smartphones, and so on. IIS (currently HDMI, but in the future I would like to see it integrated with USB Type-C). I would like to see the IIS (currently HDMI, but in the future I would like to see it integrated with USB Type-C) audio output terminal as standard equipment and make it a global standard. 

Masahiro Ishizuka, CEO of Aon.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿