2021年10月11日月曜日

An increasing number of parents and children can enjoy movies, dramas, animations, etc. on Netflix, U-NEXT, etc. by connecting mini components, amplifiers, speakers, etc. to TVs, USB-DACs, amplifiers, and speakers to personal computers. If you use a high resolution compatible USB-DAC for APPLE's MUSIC HD, you can enjoy movies and music with the highest sound quality. It seems that there is a great need for Youttube to support MPEG-H 3D AUDIO and MQA with full code, and to support multi-channel surround speakers with lossless high resolution as soon as possible.


 
上記の2つは説明が違うだけで、同じ商品だと思います。
I think the above two products are the same, only the explanations are different.

2021/10/15現在、5万円台では一番コストパフォーマンスが高い製品だと思います。
As of October 15, 2021, I think it is the most cost-effective product in the 50,000 yen range.


iFi audio ZEN DAC Signature V2 4.4mm balanced output DSD256 / PCM384 compatible USB-DAC MQA compatible [Domestic genuine product


https://review.kakaku.com/review/K0001371753/#tab

I shared it.


tosufan


I am very satisfied

I was impressed after a long time. It's a very good sound.

I bought it because I wanted to listen to MQA in addition to Chinese DAC such as SonicaDAC and topping. The evaluation of ZEN DAC is very high, and I thought about using ZEN DAC, but since the headphone amplifier function is not necessary, I chose this machine exclusively for DAC.

Since Sonica DAC does not support MQA, it is not possible to make a simple comparison, but compared to Sonuca, which is sharp and very energetic, ZEN DAC has an atmosphere where the sound sticks tightly, and in a good sense it is a weak sound. I will show you how to get out. This may be like or dislike. I haven't listened to records for decades, but it feels like I'm listening to high quality records.

At first, when I listened to it with WASAPI without using the driver, I regretted thinking "this is a big mistake", but when I installed the driver and listened to it again with ASIO, it became surprisingly good.

MQA, good.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿