2022年4月1日金曜日

Confessions of a physician who worked 17 hours a day. Comment: to improve the working environment of doctors working long hours, to turn around a hospital that is losing money, to turn around a hospital that is losing money, to turn around a hospital into a general hospital like Tokushukai, to make it bigger, to advertise physical exams and increase the number of beds, to turn around, think what it would take to turn around!

Confessions of a Doctor Who Worked 17 Hours a Day


Flowmind via support@flowmind.jp directresponsemanager.com

12:33 (4 hours ago)

To Myself


This is a real story.


He was a doctor at a well-known university hospital.

He had worked hard all his life.


over 17 hours a day, 7 days a week, without a day off.

I have worked hard.


Every day, day after day, in the clinic and on duty

I was busy.



But I became successful at my job.

I started to work hard.

It was only after I stopped...


Until then, he had been

Set goals with a positive mindset and

If you work hard.

One day, I'll rise to the top.

I'm going to be a great professor.

I thought I would be successful and happy in life

I have worked hard.



But that was a big mistake.


In fact, there was an easier way.

By stopping trying so hard.

his own life.

We've made a big difference...


Click here to read more.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

How to stop trying so hard and get results...



Flow Mind Office



p.s..

This article is about.

This is a limited release until April 3.


To make sure you don't miss out

Please click here to view.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Find out more now!





E-Newsletter: Flow Mind

This email is sent from a send-only address.

We will not be able to respond to any replies.

Please click here to contact us.



Publisher: Management Science Publishing Co.

Management Science Publishing Customer Support

Postal code 541-0052

Osaka Kokusai Building 13F, 2-3-13 Azuchi-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka

FAX: 06-6268-0851

*Business hours: Weekdays 10:00~17:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿