2022年10月31日月曜日

Audiodesign Amplifier and Speaker Selector HAS-33S/High-end product with no degradation in sound quality. 3 types of amplifiers and 3 types of speakers can be switched without any degradation in sound quality.

https://www.audiodesign.biz/SHOP/HAS-33S.html?origin=pla&ptid=293946777986&productid=HAS-33S&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwfiaBhC7ARIsAGvcPe4dBEDrqzNZNfpMmIG6M-Gv8DUx7zmRW3Mzv8xhx_Rf0UOmNhdYAg0aAmojEALw_wcB




The "D" is the name of a new type of amplifier that is designed to be used with a variety of speakers and amplifiers.

The most popular and most popular is the "R" (Root) switch, which is a rotary switch that is the most powerful switch made in Japan.

The amplifier and speaker selector is the pinnacle of selectors, allowing you to connect high-end equipment without worrying about deterioration of sound quality.



Amplifier/Speaker Selector

Amplifier/Speaker Selector Amplifier/Speaker Selector Rear View

Enlarged view


Audiodesign Amplifier and Speaker Selector HAS-33S / Top-of-the-line product with no deterioration in sound quality

Price :

74,800 yen (68,000 yen)


[Point reduction from 3,740 points].

Number of items purchased :

1

 Pcs.

In Stock


Circle



Link to customer testimonials 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 1 star 4.9 (19 responses)



<Features

This product can be used for all types of amplifiers from vacuum tubes to transistors.

The actual measured value between terminals is 11mΩ, which is the lowest resistance among selectors.

The large 40Φ knob machined from aluminum provides excellent operating feel.

This model is compatible with BTL amplifiers that can switch both positive and negative.

The speaker terminal hole diameter is 6mmΦ (standard specification) - 5.5mmΦ (Pro specification), so extra thick speaker cables can be connected, and it is possible to use bare speaker cables and banana plugs together (simultaneous connection).


  Amplifier/Speaker Selector HAS-33S

Purpose For independent switching of both power amplifier and speakers 

Input/output terminals Speaker cable connection terminals

Connectable terminals: stranded wires, Y-lugs (8 mm or wider), banana plugs

Input/output 3 inputs & 3 outputs

Switch Type 43mm gold-plated contacts

Internal resistance (terminal-to-terminal) 11mΩ

Wiring OFC wiring material

Size (WxHxDcm)

Weight 28x9x23cm

  2.7Kg

Accessories Instruction manual (with warranty)


Please refer to this product page for details.


Customer's Voice


This is my first purchase from Audio Design.

I have owned three Luxman tube pre-main amplifiers and had been using the Luxman speaker selector to switch to one speaker, but now that I have two speakers, I have not been able to switch properly. I thought I could enjoy it more if I switched to Audio Design's amplifier and speaker selector.

As a result, I am very satisfied! Good! I am very happy with the results!

I am now wondering whether or not I should buy a dual RCR selector next.


Owned equipment

Record player: Kenwood KP-9010

CD Player: DENON DCD-16050RE/ LUXMAN D-38U

Amplifier: LUXMAN LX-380/ LX-38 ULTIMATE/ SQ-N150

Speakers: Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grand Symphony Edition / FOCAL ARIA 926


The product and sound quality were excellent.

The previous product I used required two units to achieve the same specifications as this product.

The fact that this is now possible with only one unit is good because it simplifies things, and I feel that there is no degradation in sound quality.

I feel that there is no degradation in sound quality.

The size and weight of the product, stability when connected to the cable, and the feel of the switch are good.

However, considering the use of the product side by side with other products such as amplifiers, it would be better to reduce the height and increase the width to 450 to better match the product.


1, Reason for purchase

I have not used a switching device for amplifiers or speakers since I started audio because I was concerned about the increase in contacts and the deterioration of sound quality due to the performance of the device itself. In the past few years, the number of speakers I have increased and I wanted to listen to my old amplifier again, so I thought about purchasing a selector. When purchasing the selector, I considered selectors from other companies, but I searched the Internet for one that could switch between the amplifier and speakers in a single box, and arrived at your "HAS-33S".


2,Functions and Performance

As the reputation on the Internet indicates, there is no change in the sound quality by using the selector. The rotary switch feels light and comfortable.


When I actually held the product in my hands, it was larger and heavier than I had imagined from the pictures I saw on the Internet store. However, considering the 12 speaker cables connected to the back of the unit, I think it is better to have this much weight. It was fine even when connecting somewhat thicker cables.


The speaker terminals on the back are long enough to allow banana plugs to be inserted all the way to the back, giving a sense of security. When actually connecting the speaker cables, I felt that the enclosure size, which seemed large at first impression, was the height and width necessary for the cable connection operation. If only banana plugs were used, it would probably be okay if it were a little smaller, but I think it is the minimum size needed to screw in Y-shaped plugs and bare wires.


3,I did not choose this product for its design!

I think the design is there only to fulfill the function of a quality, robust, selector.

However, the texture and luster of the panel and rotary knob give it a luxurious feel. I know that everyone feels differently, but it fulfilled my desire for ownership.


4、The decision to purchase this product was based on its reputation on the Internet and its price.

Since I could not try using the product before purchasing it, I decided to purchase it based on its reputation that "sound quality will not be degraded. Then there is the price. I had an unfounded assumption that at this price, it would be safe to expect. The result was good. I am satisfied.


<P.S.>

After about 2 weeks of use, I had a symptom that the left channel sound was cut off when switching with one of the rotary switches, but after inspection and repair, I received the product in 1 week. Since then, I have been using it for 2 months and have not had any problems. Thank you very much, Mr. Ohfuji.

>>See all reviews for this product


page top


User's Guide

How to order

We accept orders 24 hours a day.

Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays may receive a delayed reply.


 

Payment Methods

We accept cash on delivery, bank transfer, and credit card payment. (Accepted payment methods vary depending on the product.)

We also accept installment payments by credit card.



 

Shipping charges

We currently offer free shipping on all orders.


 

About Shipping

You can specify the time of delivery.


Specify the delivery time.



 

Returns and Exchanges

Initial defects: Please contact us within 7 days if you find any defects in the product.


In case of initial defects, we will bear the return shipping costs and take full responsibility for the return.


About the inventory display

0:We have the item in stock. △:It is not in stock and will take time to ship. ×X: Cannot be ordered.


 

Contact us

Store name: Audio Design, Inc. online store

Seller: Audio Design Ltd.

Sales Manager: Takeshi Oto

Location: Crescent Musashikoyama 2, 2F, 3-2-15 Hiratsuka, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 142-0051, Japan

Phone number: 03-5498-0734


Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿