2022年11月26日土曜日

I have been looking for the EMPIRE power cable for a while now, and I am very happy with the sound quality.

Dear Mr. FURUTECH

Hello!

I just purchased the EMPIRE power cable and connected it to my amplifier. I was so impressed with the excellent sound quality that I enjoy music every day using my PC + Youtube + amplifier + speakers.

Personally, I hope that hybrid music formats such as MQA + Auro3D Ver2. that WOWOW is researching will become available in Japan, even for a fee.

Is the EMPIRE power cable TripleC cable forging?

Depending on the grade of Furutech power cables, are the TripleC cables forged or not?

What are the model numbers of the gold-plated plugs and inlets of The EMPIRE power cables?

Or are they not commercially available but special order?

090-7555-5011

https://aon.tokyo

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿