2022年8月2日火曜日

I considered the ideal speaker.

http://www.lcv.ne.jp/~woodwill/Hosaka-2.html

I have not reprinted the above, but only put up the LINK.

The above system has good bass and mids, but the highs might be a little weak.

I thought it would be better to add beryllium super tweeters.

Since it is heavy, we would like to consider a hybrid insulator and caster, and would like to special order a custom-made speaker with a substitute for that hybrid caster.

We also need a dedicated power supply and amp for the woofer, which we think is going to be a bit of a challenge.

Now all I need to do is build a house that can play this, has walls with a reasonable amount of cellulose fiber sound absorbing material on the walls and high ceilings, and

I would like to get a full-time job soon, enjoy movies on U-NEXT and music on Amazon MUSIC HD in a custom-built house with a custom-built theater room, and a wife, and have children and raise them well.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿