2022年7月17日日曜日

I think it would be good if milk stands started serving milkshake-like service with coffee milk + raw egg, and if everyone drank it, everyone would feel better.

I'm sure you can figure out how to make a milkshake

Cookpad is a good place to start.

https://cookpad.com/recipe/630613

400 cc milk

2 raw eggs

2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar

A little vanilla essence

but

I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure it will work.

It is similar to the stamina drink I always make.

The recipe is

400 cc milk

2 raw eggs

1 to 1.5 tablespoons of instant coffee powder

1 tablespoon of honey

By the way, the target daily egg intake is 3 eggs.

Please be careful not to eat or drink too many.

If you eat 4 eggs today, please adjust it to 2 eggs tomorrow.

If possible

2 raw eggs in a bowl every morning

and one raw egg at 3:00 p.m. each afternoon.

We recommend that you drink one cup of two raw eggs every morning and one cup of one raw egg at 3:00 p.m.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿