2022年7月24日日曜日

Masahiro Ishizuka is currently looking for a job and would be more useful as a manager than as a web programmer.

My name is Masahiro Ishizuka, the president of Aon & NORUKIA.


I'm a programmer and I'm a Java developer.


I have been a web programmer for 11 years and have 3 years of JavaScript experience.


PM, vendor control, and in-house SE for development with FastAPI & Snowflake, as well as implementation of Kintone, Tablo, Monday.com, etc.


I have 15 years of experience with VPS rental servers, a little experience with AWS, and I am interested in working with AWS infrastructure.


Python & FastAPI & Snowflake website development, or


I have experience in designing dashboards using Snowflake, AI, and Tableau with minimal integration and configuration, and working with governments, trading companies, companies, stores, and the general public around the world to solve domestic and foreign policy issues and trade problems for governments and private companies, while watching the screen and TVCHAT.


I am also a PM (Project Manager), Vendor Control, In-House SE, etc. I am also interested in DX Reform.


I am currently working on WunderGraph, a hybrid of RestAPI & GraphQL.  


https://www.google.com/search?q=WunderGraph&sxsrf=ALiCzsYfw8_r79GoGz1fV1izGu1dCgID8Q%3A1658109112665&ei=uLzUYuaLKMGB-AbntavACQ&ved=0ahUKEwjmx6LlqYH5AhXBAN4KHefaCpgQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=WunderGraph&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBAgjECcyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyBAgAEBMyCAgAEB4QBBATSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUABYAGDZCGgAcAF4AIABTYgBTZIBATGYAQCgAQKgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz


I would be more useful as an owner than as an engineer.


Masahiro Ishizuka


090-7555-5011


https://aon.tokyo

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿