2022年7月26日火曜日

This includes improvements that need to be made in Windows and Amazon Music HD. Technics SU-R1000.

https://s.kakaku.com/bbs/K0001381998/


Panasonic

Technics SU-R1000

Reviews of Technics SU-R1000-S [Silver


Technics SU-R1000-S [Silver]


[Panasonic] Technics SU-R1000-S [Silver]



Search word-of-mouth


Search

Add a comment to "Technics SU-R1000-S [Silver]" board.

New Posts


Sort by post number

Narrow down(All)

Showing 1 to 1 of 1

Show only title


Quality

Comments from those who have listened to a comparative listening session with the same price range

Apr 7, 2022 23:13 Updated|Replies 12|Nice 12

Add to favorites: Not yet

Add to favorites

Sleazy Jazz Loving Salaryman posts:82

April 1, 2022 at 22:59 (More than 3 months ago)

I'm wondering if anyone who has auditioned and compared this amp with a pre-main amp in the 800,000 to 1,000,000 price range would be willing to share their thoughts and opinions?


For Accuphase, E-800 or E-5000, for LUXMAN, L-509 or L-590, for ESOTERIC, F-03.

I have heard of the above amplifiers, but have not auditioned this amplifier.


However, in a high-resolution music listening environment, logically, a full digital amplifier should be advantageous in terms of S/N, etc., and if the output is corrected for speaker characteristics by LAPC, it is logically ideal, isn't it? If the LAPC outputs corrected for speaker characteristics, it would be logically ideal, wouldn't it?


If the full digital amp is considered in total with the DAC, it seems to be super-cost-effective if it produces high sound quality.


I have a B&W 804D3, and I would like to audition it someday as a candidate for an amplifier to match it, but if you have already auditioned it, please let me know your honest opinion.


If you have already auditioned it, please let me know your honest opinion.


Read more

Write-in #: 24679978 Reply Nice!

I knew it was a masterpiece RS-1506U 38-2T is also available.8464 posts:8464GoodAwards548

Apr 2, 2022 9:20am (over 3 months ago) Reply #1

There is a channel on youtube called Creation Hall. There, I found a surprisingly amazing sound creation of a separate stereo from the Showa era.


It seems that there is an effect to give a sense of sound improvement by intentionally putting noise on the sound as a hidden spice.


I think it would be a good idea to take a look at it once. I think it is a good channel with concrete and easy-to-understand explanations.


There are many audio systems that have been named the XXX method, but the answer is surprising when you consider how many of them are still alive.


Post #: 24680396Reply Nice! 2 points

Bovine Human posted:379GoodAcquired5

Apr 2, 2022 12:26 (over 3 months ago) Reply #2

>Jazz Loving Salaryman.


Hi there. Thank you for your help on the other board.

Actually, I was captivated by the 805D4 after that and bought this model the other day.

I rarely listen to CDs, so I mostly use Amazon Music HD for playback, but the sound quality is so high that I have to take my hat off to it. It is clear and fits any genre of music.

The sound with LAPC certainly improves the balance of the sound, but the 805D4 is originally a good match for this amp, or maybe the sound doesn't change that much even with LAPC. The LAPC is a very good way to balance the sound field, but I think the resolution and power is better with the LAPC off.

I've read reviews from various people who say it changes the sound dramatically, so it may depend on the spiker.

Metallica, for example, is better with the sound off, as it is more sharp and powerful, and Diana Krall's vocals can be heard in a more interesting way with the sound on. This is one of the best things about digital music, isn't it?

Sorry. I know this is not a comparison with domestic high-end equipment, but I hope it is helpful.


Write-in number: 24680683Reply Nice! 2 points

Sleazy Jazz-loving businessman Posted: 82 posts.

Apr 02, 2022 8:39pm (over 3 months ago) Reply #3

>Mr. Beefy Human.


What a surprise!!! I am amazed that you bought this model! Congratulations on your purchase. We are both so close in our focus!

What are you playing Amazon Music HD with?


If you feel it's an upgrade from the PMA-2500, then it has a lot of potential.

I guess we all know that if a major electronics manufacturer like Panasonic gets serious, the weak audio manufacturers who have been doing the old analog mass production method will actually be eliminated in no time at all, but it's a reality that we can't say out loud.


I haven't had a chance to listen to it, and Accuphase is still my first choice, but I would like to listen to this model at any cost.


Write-in number: 24681415Reply Nice! 1 point

Bovine Human posted: 379 posts, 5 Good wins.

Apr 2, 2022 10:00 PM (over 3 months ago) Reply 4

>Jazz Loving Salaryman.


Thanks. No - licking a digital amp will hurt you. I've been listening to it all day and it's really clear and sounds like a scone coming out of silence. It's great. It's like the soundstage has expanded by about two times, and I can turn up the volume as much as I want.

I was attracted to this model because it has a digital phono-recorder, and I plan to add an analog player in the future to revive my vinyl records that have been lying dormant. There are only a few stores that carry it, so it is impossible for me, who live in a rural area, to audition it. I use audio equipment to enjoy music, so as long as I don't dislike the atmosphere, I don't mind the details.

The fact that the input selector cannot be selected with a single shot, which was my biggest complaint with the Denon, and the fact that the volume control on the remote control cannot be fine-tuned have been resolved, so the ease of use has improved, which is a double win.

Amazon music is streamed from the Microsoft Surface PRO7 via USB to the amplifier's DAC, which is WiFi, but I can go to high-resolution with almost no interruption.

Also, due to the high performance of the amplifier's built-in DAC, the Denon 755 CD player, an entry-level model, sounded great when I used the amplifier's DAC with an optical cable.

This model is outstanding in terms of cost performance, but I think the fact that it is manufactured in Malaysia and labor costs are reduced is a big factor. I guess that is the strength of a large company like Panasonic that has its own overseas factories.


Post #: 24681562Reply Nice! 0 points

Sleazy Jazz Loving Salaryman posted: 82

Apr 02, 2022, 23:13 (over 3 months ago) Reply #5.

>Mr. Beefy Human.


I see that you are listening on Surface. I recently bought a Bluesound NODE, but like HEOS, the app is not easy to use and I end up listening only to AppleMusic via AirPlay. I have recently found out that there are a lot of people who use Fire Music and AppleMusic. Also, I recently learned that the Fire TV Stick can extract high-resolution audio from HDMI. Since it costs less than 10,000 yen, it seems to be very cost-effective and easy to operate. But can't I control Amazon Music from my phone? I am currently researching this area in detail, though since the Fire TV Stick and the device to extract audio from HDMI are inexpensive, it seems like an impulse purchase that I won't regret.


Back to the amplifier, YAMAHA is also made in Malaysia, and when I heard the A-S2200, I thought it was the best in the 300,000 class by a long shot. If I had also heard the SU-G700M2 at that time, my evaluation might have changed, but if the matching speakers are in the 300,000 class, I think it is possible.


Is Dynamic Audio the only place to listen to this model in Tokyo? I'm not sure...


Write-in number: 24681705Reply Nice! 1 point

Beefy Human posted:379Good acquisition5

Apr 3, 2022 7:24am (over 3 months ago) Reply 6

The crying point of Amazon music HD is the poor quality of the application. Even though it has an exclusive mode, every time you start it up, you have to play a song, click the speaker button, and turn on the exclusive mode, which is a mystery to me, whether it's on purpose or they don't want to fix it. Also, even if the sampling frequency changes depending on the song, the DAC feeds the song at the sampling frequency set by windows, so I have to either switch the sampling frequency in windows every time, or set it higher and play any song at that frequency (perhaps Windows converts the sampling frequency to another one by software? Windows software converts it?) The problem is not improved at all.

SONY's mora was good and perfect in this area (sound quality was also good), but there are not many songs and the service was terminated.

I can only use WiFi without exclusive mode on my smartphone (I haven't tested it with USB, though. If your phone is aptx compatible, you can play it in high-resolution). Sound quality is not good.

I hope TIDAL will start offering this service in Japan. The price is high, though.


The Surface Pro is native, USB Type A and Type C are available, so I can always play a song on my lap and wiki the artist's information while playing it, and I have no complaints in my environment.


I can imagine that the quality of the Yamaha is also high. I can imagine that Yamaha's quality is also high, and the price is close. I wonder if pure audiophiles are put off by Technics and YAMAHA. When it comes to high-end equipment, I guess they have an image of Acu or Lux. I really wanted the L-595A from Lux because of its design and rosewood finish. The tone quality is quite different from that of the Technics, but I can still enjoy it if the sound is good. I like Les Paul, but Strat is also good. It's the same with audio.


It would be nice if I could listen to Technics anywhere. If you can listen to it and then choose Accu, you will be able to clear your mind.



Post #: 24682028Reply Nice! 0 points

Sleazy Jazz Loving Salaryman posted: 82

Apr 03, 2022 4:01 PM (over 3 months ago) Reply #7.

>Mr. Beefy Human.


I'm having trouble with Amazon Music's DD conversion in Windows.

It's a shame because apt-x hd is limited to 48khz. if we could get a 96khz/24bit bluetooth standard, it would be crisp on smartphones and tablets, but I guess it's unlikely, given that the demand for high-resolution is only for us enthusiasts.


Even in the case of effectors, there are many high-priced products by garage manufacturers that fully promote their rare parts, but they can't get their hands on them before BOSS or YAMAHA, who can use DSP at their disposal. I feel it is similar to that.

Les Pauls are more expensive, but if I had to take just one electric to a desert island, it might be a Strat for me too.


Considering I don't have to buy a DAC, I'm starting to think the Aire might be a possibility!


Write-in number: 24682850 Reply Nice! 1 point

Bovine Human posted: 379 Good acquisition 5

Apr 3, 2022 5:29 PM (over 3 months ago) Reply 8

>Jazz Loving Salaryman.


Amazon, despite some complaints, is really cosmetic considering the price offered. I'm glad to hear that the minor difference in sound quality doesn't interfere with your listening experience.

It's hard to say whether I recommend it or not because sound preferences vary from person to person, but this model is useful because you can adjust bass, mid, and treble as well. It is very convenient.

I've seen a lot of advice on other boards about how to deal with the high end tinny sound, such as changing speaker cables or the power supply, and some people are trying to figure it out by trial and error. If you can think that this is a good idea, I can recommend this amp even if you haven't tried it yet.


If you don't like the sound unless you get the ideal sound from the source direct, you will have to borrow a loaner unit and listen to it at your own home to be convinced.

I think it would be better to just explore the trends in sound quality at home so you don't have to worry about the gaps at home.


Write-in #: 24682998 Reply Nice! 0 points

Sleazy Jazz Loving Salaryman Posted: 82 posts.

Apr 03, 2022 5:42 PM (over 3 months ago) Reply #9

>Mr. Beefy Human.


I think you should just "TREBLE squeeze it." I agree, that's exactly what I'm thinking. I also think it's a different approach, like changing the sound with cables, I've heard Accuphase and Denon engineers saying that EQ should be used aggressively.


I see that MID can be adjusted as well, and since it is a DSP EQ, it is ideal since there is no analog sound quality degradation. I'll take a peek at the instruction manual now!


Write-in #: 24683018 Reply Nice! 1 point

Bovine Human posted: 379 Good acquisition 5

Apr 3, 2022, 19:14 (over 3 months ago) Reply 10

>Mr. Jazz-loving businessman.


I don't know the technical details, but this built-in DAC may be the key. Normally, the DAC goes through analog, so there is always degradation here, but in this model, the digital data is sent directly from the DAC to the amp without analog, so it may be clear and the S/N is unusually good.


I've been listening to it all day, and it gives me the best music of any genre. I think it is because it is not seasoned in any strange way, so it is able to reproduce the sound expression of the creator as it is.


Write-in number: 24683193Reply Nice! 0 points

Nept Dragon Posted: 2 posts.

Apr 7, 2022 10:03 (over 3 months ago) Reply #11.

>>"Why don't you just narrow it down TREBLE?" I agree, that's exactly what I was thinking too.


But the sound would be blurry and dull.

I'd like to have a straight sound without sound processing and not get tired of listening to it, but I don't have such a thing.


Write-in number: 24688481Reply Nice! 3 points

Bovine Human posted: 379 Good acquisition 5

Apr 7, 2022, 23:13 (over 3 months ago) Reply 12

>Nept Dragon.


Thanks. I guess the sound is processed when it goes through the preamp, so I shouldn't worry too much about it. I'm not so sure.

In fact, there is very little difference between this model and the direct with tone flat.

It is true, though, that it is also fun to seek out the slightest difference, because that is one of the most enjoyable parts of the hobby.


Write-in number: 24689439

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿