2022年7月17日日曜日

Masahiro Ishizuka is currently recruiting.

Nice to meet you, thank you.

Web interviews are open except at 15:00 on 07/27 and 15:00 on 08/01.
Will this job offer only be ready for action?

I have 11 years of experience with JAVA, but I expect an environment that is likely to become the mainstream development style in the future, such as inexperienced Python, FastAPI, Snowflake, etc.

Personally, in addition to the above, I am very urgently expecting support for wundergraph's Python & Fast API and Snowflake.


I'm inexperienced there, but I think it would be ideal if I could work smoothly while communicating while talking with screen sharing + some kind of chat TOOL with VisualStudioCode + LiveShare.


What I don't understand is that while being taught by a senior who is familiar with something, I will be taught the necessary research methods,
and I hope that I will eventually become a senior.
Or, I feel the need to develop an AI teacher on a web browser that can be kindly taught to anyone.

Or, now that I'm 50 years old, my stamina has dropped a little, so

if I want to minimize programming, I would
like to introduce Tableau + Einstein Discovery (AI) like the successful example of Konica Minolta's DX.

Personally, in addition to that, I think there could be a plan that maximizes the effect with the minimum development of Snowflake.

Konica Minolta: Visualize company-wide management data in Tableau as part of DX promotion


Change the common sense of data utilization with Tableau, Snowflake and AI-Create a dashboard that moves lightly from 150 million sales record data-. Comment: Based on this kind of BIG DATA, governments around the world discuss domestic affairs and diplomatic issues, and governments and trading companies negotiate and discuss business, but ZOOM also has a service that allows you to reserve an interpreter. increase. It's also good to chat with Discord at home and abroad.
https://neovisionconsulting.blogspot.com/2022/07/tableausnowflake-15000.html


Are you looking for DX reform promotion personnel?


I hope you can have a web interview including that area.

Masahiro Ishizuka
090-7555-5011

Skype

live: cloud9slack



norukia.jp@gmail.com

https://aon.co.jp In

preparation



https://aon.tokyo

---

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿