2022年6月11日土曜日

Profile of Masahiro Ishizuka.

Work Experience


I have 11 years of experience as a JAVA programmer.

However, in the future, I would like to work in planning, management, and marketing.


I joined JCCE in April 1993 and developed a BASIC system including GUI such as a calculator for a machine like a tablet at a company of automatic capacitor production machine.


Joined Tokyo Birdie Club in October 1993. Developed a system for calculating interest on loans for the General Affairs Department, devising an algorithm by himself that could theoretically calculate an infinite number of digits.

Maintenance of some accounting systems.


Joined Hitech in January 1997 (company name changed to Interproject & affiliation changed to Softwave).

Developed a system for Hewlett-Packard in Kita-Hachioji using UNIX-C. In 2009, he joined CSE as a section chief of the third sales department. While doing pioneering sales, he planned the sales and rental of a security router called SONICWALL. At the same time, he maintains computer anti-virus security systems for rental servers.


Developed a demo in Python & Django for Time Recorder Online at Aon from 2010 to 2017.


As of May 2022, he is working on Python & FastAPI (Go language + as fast as Gin.) +Started researching and learning to develop a website in +AI.


I don't have many qualifications, so I compete with my ability to make proposals and my ability to make a good plan.


Since I have worked for many companies, I have always felt the importance of openness, planning and proposal skills, and training of team members.



Personality

My personality is described by those around me as serious and kind.

For better or worse, I have a tendency to leave people alone when they are in trouble, even when I myself am in a difficult situation. Morally speaking, this is what a human being should be like, and I believe that the spirit of mutual help and not thinking of profit and loss are both good and bad qualities of my character.


Below are some positive four-character phrases that I found on the Internet.

I will write my thoughts on each one in conjunction with my personality.



Shikai Jiyo (Brothers of the Four Seas), a popular four-character idiom that makes you feel positive

Shikaikeitai (brothers and sisters in the four seas)


Meaning of the word・・・It means that if you relate to others with sincerity and courtesy, people all over the world will get along like brothers.


Usage・・・"For world peace, it is most necessary for all mankind to have the mind of Shikaikeibyoshi," and "I want to live my life without forgetting the mind of Shikaikeibyoshi.


Origin・・・The origin of the word "Shikai" is derived from the teaching in the 12th chapter of the "Analects of Confucius" from China, "If you are courteous and consider others, all people in the world are your brothers. Shikai" means the four oceans and refers to people all over the world.



Comment: I believe that by using the Internet to closely coordinate with the rest of the world, World War III will not happen.

Aim for world peace!

 


Ungaisoten, a popular four-character phrase for a positive outlook

Ungaisouten


Meaning of the word・・・If you overcome the difficulties and ordeals (clouds) in front of you, the blue sky will surely await you.


Usage・・・"It is important to believe in Ungaisouten and never give up." "No matter how hard I practiced, I worked hard with Ungaisouten in mind.


Origin・・・The origin of the word is "Un gai soten ao ten aru. Kumo" represents difficulties, troubles, and obstacles, while "Soten" refers to the blue sky and bright future. Just as the blue sky spreads out if you break through the clouds, "Aoten" means that a blue sky will surely be waiting for you if you desperately overcome any ordeal.


 Comment: Although I have a long blank in web programming, I have been using online learning sites such as Paiza and UDEMY.

I would like to learn step by step and develop websites using Python, FastAPI, GraphQL, Snowflake, AI, etc.



Popular four-character phrase "zento yo yo" (forward-looking)

Zen-to yo yo (前途洋々)


Meaning of the word...A state in which one's life is full of hope for the future. The future is open. A state of having hope for the future.


Usage・・・"I look forward to the growth of my children who have a bright future ahead of them," "I am able to make a promising start as a new member of society.


Origin・・・・"Maezu" is a combination of the idioms "maezu" and "yōyō". Maezu" represents the future, and "yōyō" represents the endless expanse and abundance of water. It expresses a future full of hope.



Comment: I am full of motivation and hope, so I am not afraid of any difficulties that may lie ahead.

I am determined to accomplish my goals with single-minded focus, single-minded determination, and single-mindedness.


I will not be afraid of bandits, bandits, or even demons until I bring back the scriptures from Gandhara, as if I were Sanzang Priest of the Journey to the West.

I am determined to accomplish various things, even if there are bandits and brigands on the way, or even demons and devils, by making them my allies.



Aim for world peace! Aim to be a world-class manager, executive, web programmer, website planner, developer, manager, advertiser, and administrator.



Chobuku is a Buddhist term meaning to control and cultivate one's mind and body within, and to remove obstacles to attaining Buddhahood by teaching the enemy or evil from without. It also refers to the practice of the techniques for this purpose. It is the translation of the Sanskrit word abhicraka, which means simply "surrender.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿